This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed Tidepool Mobile on a compatible iOS or Android device - See this guide to install.
1. Adding a note in Tidepool Mobile
- Log into your account on Tidepool Mobile
- Tap the + symbol to add a new note
- Enter your note
We suggest some hashtags for easy reference, but you can enter anything that adds more context to your day, and your diabetes.
- (Optional) Edit your note's timestamp
Tap "Edit" to edit the date and time of your note if you need to back-date your note.
- Tap "Save" to save your note
2. Deleting a note
Please note: Deleting a note you've made in Tidepool Web or Tidepool Mobile is permanent. Please exercise caution when deleting a note.
- Open Tidepool Mobile on your phone and log in, if not already logged in
- Tap on the note you wish to delete
- Tap Delete in the top right section of the selected note
- Tap Delete again to confirm
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.