This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Tandem insulin pump — Tidepool is compatible with t:slim, t:slim G4, t:flex, and t:slim X2 insulin pumps.
- A micro-USB cable — this is a common cable and one should have come with your pump.
If you receive an error message, "Error: Hmm, your device doesn't appear to be connected" please try another micro-USB cable that you are using is capable of carrying data. (Many that come with devices can only be used to recharge).
Please note: At this time we do not have support for the new features included in the new Control-IQ software update. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you would like to receive a notification when we are able to add support for the new features as part of the Control-IQ update.
1. Connect your Tandem pump to your computer
- Connect your Tandem pump to your computer via the micro-USB cable.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Tandem" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
2. Upload your data
- Confirm you have the correct time zone selected.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving Tidepool Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- If you encounter issues uploading on a Windows computer, please see these articles for common troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting: Uploading on Windows
After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.