This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - Download the latest version at tidepool.org/download
- A Compatible Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Meter - Tidepool Uploader supports the Contour Next, Contour Next One, Contour Next USB, Contour USB, Contour Next Link, or Contour Next GEN meters.
- If necessary, a micro USB cable - this is required for Contour Next, Contour Next One, and Contour Next GEN meters.
⚠️ If you have an older Contour, Contour Next EZ, Contour Link, or Contour Plus meter, please see this article - Uploading your Ascensia (Bayer) Contour, Contour Next EZ, Contour Link, or Contour Plus Meter
1. Connect your Device
- Connect your device to your computer. If you are using a Contour Next or Contour Next One meter you will need a Micro USB cable to connect the meter to your computer. If you have a Contour USB, Contour Next USB, or a Contour Next Link, those meters have a built-in USB connection, which means you can connect them directly to your computer's USB ports.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Next, Contour Next Link, Contour Next Link 2.4, Contour Next USB, Contour Next One, Contour USB or Contour Next GEN" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.