This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - Download the latest version at tidepool.org/download
- An older Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Meter - This includes the Contour, Contour Next EZ, Contour Link Meter, and Contour Plus
- A compatible data cable - Ascensia no longer sells the cable for these meters, but you can buy this third-party cable that Tidepool has tested and confirms works for these meters.
⚠️ If you have a newer Contour Next, Contour Next One, Contour Next USB, Contour USB, or Contour Next Link meter, please see this article - Uploading your Ascensia (Bayer) Meter
1. Connect your Device
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Ascensia (Bayer) Contour, Contour Next EZ, Contour Link or Contour Plus" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.