This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - Download the latest version at tidepool.org/download
- A Compatible Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Meter - Tidepool Uploader supports the Contour Next, Contour Next One, Contour Next USB, Contour USB, and Contour Next Link meters.
- If necessary, a micro USB cable - this is required for Contour Next and Contour Next One meters.
If you have an older Contour, Contour Next EZ, Contour Link, or Contour Plus meter, please see this article - Uploading your Ascensia (Bayer) Contour, Contour Next EZ, Contour Link, or Contour Plus Meter
1. Connect your Device
- Connect your device to your computer. If you are using a Contour Next or Contour Next One meter you will need a Micro USB cable to connect the meter to your computer. If you have a Contour USB, Contour Next USB, or a Contour Next Link, those meters have a built-in USB connection, which means you can connect them directly to your computer's USB ports.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Ascencia (Bayer) Contour Next" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.