This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
Tidepool Mobile is a companion app to Tidepool that lets you add notes about meals, exercise or anything else. See your CGM, pump, and BG meter data alongside your notes. Track your favorite meals and your regular exercise, and learn from what happens.
Installing Tidepool Mobile
- Tap the link for your phone's app store to download and install Tidepool Mobile. Alternatively, you can search for "Tidepool" on your phone's app store to find and install Tidepool Mobile.
- Tidepool Mobile is available on the Apple App Store. You can use this link to download Tidepool Mobile for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tidepool-mobile/id1026395200
- Tidepool Mobile is also available on Google Play Store. You can use this link to download Tidepool Mobile for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.tidepool.urchin
Using Tidepool Mobile
- Once you have Tidepool Mobile running on your iPhone or Android phone, you can add new notes, search for previous notes, and see your data.
- This walkthrough details the steps required to add or delete a note in Tidepool Mobile.
- This walkthrough details the steps required to search for notes in Tidepool Mobile.
- This walkthrough details the steps required to see your uploaded data in Tidepool Mobile.
Uploading Apple health data using Tidepool Mobile for iOS
- On iOS, you can also connect to Apple Health for continuous, automatic uploading of data written to Apple Health. See How to upload your data with Tidepool Mobile for more info.
Please let us know via email@example.com if you have any questions!