This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed Tidepool Mobile on a compatible iOS or Android device.
If you have not made any notes in your account, your initial Tidepool Mobile screen will be blank. Follow these steps to make a note in Tidepool Mobile.
- Open Tidepool Mobile to view your recent notes.
- At the top of the screen in Tidepool Mobile is a search bar, you can enter the hashtag or keyword you've previously used find all of those notes containing that search phrase.
- Then you can tap each note to open it and see your data 7 hours before and after your note's timestamp.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.