This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed Tidepool Mobile on a compatible iOS or Android device.
If you have not made any notes in your account, your initial Tidepool Mobile screen will be blank.
See Adding and deleting a note in Tidepool Mobile for now to create or delete a note in Tidepool Mobile
- Open Tidepool Mobile to view your recent notes.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the app and use your keyboard to input the term you would like to search for
- Tap on a note to open it and see your data 7 hours before and after your note's timestamp.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.