This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Medtronic 670G data uploaded to your Tidepool Web account
Medtronic 670G insulin pumps do things a little differently than the rest of the insulin pumps Tidepool supports. To account for these unique features, we made some specific updates to the Basics and Daily view.
If you need to first upload your Medtronic 670G data, please see this guide.
Table of contents
On the Basics view under Basal section you will see the all the times the pump exited Auto Mode under the "Auto Mode Exited" heading.
Blood glucose meter readings have a variety of different states depending on how it was taken and what you did with the reported value. Here’s a breakdown of each label:
- Source — Manual: a blood glucose reading entered into an insulin pump from a non-linked meter or continuous glucose monitor (CGM).
- Source — Linked: a blood glucose reading transmitted by a linked blood glucose meter.
- Confirm BG — Yes: the recorded blood glucose reading was accepted (confirmed) on the pump screen.
- Confirm BG — No: the recorded blood glucose reading was not accepted (unconfirmed) on the pump screen.
- Confirm BG — Timed Out: the pump screen timed out before a recorded blood glucose reading was accepted or rejected.
Bolus details in auto mode
Bolus details in manual mode
In manual mode, bolus details continue to show the appropriate target based on your pump settings.
- An (A) marker indicates the beginning of auto mode
- An (M) marker indicates the beginning of manual mode
You can hover over basal rates to identify timing and amount of an auto mode basal rate.
You can also hover over basal rates to identify timing and amount of basal rate while in manual mode.
Daily view statistics
On the right side of the Daily view, you'll find statistics about blood glucose and pump usage, including a time in auto mode indicator.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.