This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed Tidepool Mobile on a compatible iOS or Android device. See this guide to install
Initially, your Mobile app will not display data and have a white data screen. Mobile app data viewing is associated with notes. By adding a note, you can view data up to 7 hours before and after a note that has been made in Tidepool. See Adding and deleting a note in Tidepool Mobile for more info on making a note.
- Open Tidepool Mobile to view your recent notes.
- Tap a note to reveal relevant diabetes device data before and after your note
- You can scroll to the left and right to see additional CGM, meter, and insulin data. Remember, you can view data up to 7 hours before and after the timestamp of your note.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.