Tidepool Mobile is a companion app to Tidepool that lets you add notes about meals, exercise or anything else. See your CGM, pump, and BG meter data alongside your notes. Track your favorite meals and your regular exercise, and learn from what happens.
- Installing Tidepool Mobile
- Tidepool Mobile is available on the App Store. You can use this link to download Tidepool Mobile for iOS: https://appsto.re/us/aXyl9.i
- Tidepool Mobile is also available on Google Play. You can use this link to download Tidepool Mobile for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.tidepool.urchin
- Using Tidepool Mobile
- Once you have Tidepool Mobile running on your iPhone or Android phone, you can add new notes, search for previous notes, and see your data.
- This walkthrough details the steps required to a add or delete a note in Tidepool Mobile.
- This walkthrough details the steps required to search for notes in Tidepool Mobile.
- This walkthrough details the steps required to see your uploaded data in Tidepool Mobile.
- Uploading Dexcom CGM data using Tidepool Mobile for iOS
- On iOS, you can also connect to Apple Health for continuous, automatic Dexcom uploading. This walkthrough details the steps required to upload your Dexcom CGM data using Tidepool Mobile on iOS.
If you use Dexcom Mobile on Android, please follow these instructions to connect your Dexcom account to Tidepool. Once complete, your Dexcom CGM data will continuously, automatically upload to Tidepool.
Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!