We recommend bookmarking this page for future reference.
This guide will help serve as a checklist to prepare your Clinical, IT, and Legal teams as you transition to using Tidepool as a primary platform to upload and view your patients’ diabetes device data. These sections will cover your review and approval process, best practices for training and onboarding Clinical staff, recommendations to efficiently onboard your patients into Tidepool, and general best practices to get the most out of your Tidepool experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever have any questions, concerns, or feedback.
If you need to meet with your Clinic Success team, please use the following link: https://provider.tidepool.org/meeting-request
Table of Contents
- Complete internal review and approval of Tidepool (if you're here, this is likely done ✅)
- Prepare your team
- Prepare your workstation(s)
- Prepare to connect with your patients
- Prepare to upload patient data
- Prepare to view patient data
- Prepare to document patient data
- Providing feedback to Tidepool
- Access resources specific to Tidepool+ Essential or Tidepool+ Professional - Coming soon!
- What to know about Tidepool Loop - Coming soon!
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.